Monday, July 28, 2008

AAAAdddoorrrin fans

Here is a letter from some of my adoring fans .Not really they think my daughter is hot ,but they did send some pics of our trip.
Dear Captain Doug,
My folks and I just wanted to thank you for a good trip out on the water. We definately want to come back hopefully sometime in the near future once we can get away from things again. I think I have actually talked some friends of mine into going deep sea fishing maybe in a few months after we get our bonus checks in September, but you know how plans can go sometimes...anyways my dad wanted me to send yall some of the pictures from the trip so hopefully they turned out alright. Our computers been running funny lately. Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Josh Smith and the rest of the 'New Braunfels Rednecks'
P.S. So umm...yeah just a thought, you should totally bring your daughter from the store on the next trip. Justa thought...haha





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: