Wednesday, January 25, 2012



This is my new boat from GULF COAST MARINE before it gets customized . Pictured is Billy Holmes owner of Gulf Coast Marine ,me Doug Stanford ,and Michel Watt cameraman for TexasFishingTips.com .This is the before picture . The boat will feature an enclosed head {potty } for the ladies , crows nest T Top .This will allow me or you to stand on the helm to spot fish . The canvas will be zippered so I can poke my head through the top . Cannan Marine Lights be installed to see what is below  at night or just to look really cool. There will be a camera mounted so on all those fishing trips where anything happens it will be caught. Like when the whale shark bumped my boat or when you catch a monster fish . It might just end up on Utube ,Facebook ,Pirates of the Bays blog ,or worse yet TexasFishingTips.com .

No comments: