Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Flounder on nuttin but BUGGS

I had the honor of taking out Heath Hipple owner of BUGGS Fishing . We were targeting flounder today on his fishing lures . Started out from The LIGHTHOUSE INN in ROCKPORT / FULTON .
The day started out on a full stomach from the FANTASTIC breakfast bar at the Lighthouse Inn. Weather was gorgeous with blue skies very little wind and a strong outgoing tide .
Ran to Alleyn's bite straight across to the east from the Lighthouse inn . Where I had been getting some really nice reds lately . Several boats were already in my favorite spots so we got a few bites but no keepers. Traveled on to the Lydia Ann Channel and Immediately found the fish. On the first cast we were getting bit immediately . After losing no telling how many good fish and catching a few .I tried fishing with " NUTTIN BUTT A BUGG " No trailer as it turned out the fish seemed to like the worm trailer way too much and not getting the hook in their mouths. After fishing the jig with no trailer and putting a little BUGG Juice on It was constant action . We landed 15 flounder ,4 grouper ,1 speckled trout ,1 toad-fish , and countless huge croaker .
Needless to say I will always have a bunch of BUGGS on my Boat !!!
I will post some pics later .
We will be selling Buggs in our store from now on .

No comments: